Coping with Macroeconomic Imbalances: Bulgaria’s Experience during the Global Turmoil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gros, Daniel, 2012. "Macroeconomic Imbalances in the Euro Area: Symptom or cause of the crisis?," CEPS Papers 6865, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann, 2006. "Monthly Report No. 12/2006," wiiw Monthly Reports 2006-12, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2000. "The Transition Crisis in Bulgaria," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 581-602, September.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Mario Holzner & Olga Pindyuk & Josef Pöschl, 2008. "Monthly Report No. 12/2008," wiiw Monthly Reports 2008-12, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2006. "Catch-up inflation and nominal convergence: The balancing act for new EU entrants," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 424-442, December.
- Serkan Çiçek & Vladimir Gligorov & Michael Landesmann & Roman Römisch & Hermine Vidovic, 2014. "Monthly Report No. 9/2014," wiiw Monthly Reports 2014-09, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Park, Yung Chul & Claessens, Stijn, 2000. "Contagion: Understanding How It Spreads," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 177-197, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2013:v:39i:1p:69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Sitz & Aneliya Adzhemova & Atanas Pekanov, 2013. "Bulgarien: wirtschaftspolitische Strategie und ökonomische Entwicklung seit der Öffnung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 39(1), pages 69-85.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:pnotes:pn:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.