Currency Substitution: A Case Of Kazakhstan (2000:1-2007:12)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2005.
"Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 462-483, September.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S., 1997. "Bandwidth Selection, Prewhitening, and the Power of the Phillips-Perron Test," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 679-691, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huseynov, Salman & Ahmadov, Vugar, 2012. "Currency substitution in an oil-rich CIS country: The case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 70701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money; currency substitution; dollarization; Kazakhstan;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2009-946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .