Convergence in Output in Transition Economies Central & Eastern Europe, 1970-1995
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2004.
"The Euro goes East: Implications of the 2000–2002 Economic Slowdown for Synchronisation of Business Cycles between the Euro area and CEECs,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(1), pages 45-62, March.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2003. "The euro goes East : Implications of the 2000-2002 economic slowdown for synchronisation of business cycles between the euro area and CEECs," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Iikka Korhonen & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2003. "The euro goes East. Implications of the 2000-2002 economic slowdown for synchronisation of business cycles between the euro area and CEEs," Macroeconomics 0305007, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth models; transition economies; unit roots; time series test; kalman filter;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .