Growth poles and multipolarity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shireen AlAzzawi, 2011. "Multinational Corporations and Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citations," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 649-680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Lin & David Rosenblatt, 2012.
"Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 171-194.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- LaurenÅ£ia Georgeta Avram & Viorica Filofteia BragÄƒ, 2017. "Theories Regarding the Role of the Growth Poles in the European Economic Integration," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 6(2), pages 6-13, June.
- Mehmet BARAN & Sýtký SÖNMEZER & Abdülvahid UÇAR, 2015. "Estimating Financial Trends by Cubic B-Spline Fitting via Fisher Algorithm," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 20-25, March.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:2:y:2017:i:6:p:6-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edith Mihaela DOBRESCU, 2016. "Sustainable Development Through Growth Poles," THE YEARBOOK OF THE "GH. ZANE" INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 25(1), pages 33-40.
- Viktor KOMAROVSKIY & Viktor BONDARUK, 2013. "The Role Of The Concept Of Ï¿½Growth Polesï¿½ For Regional Development," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 31-42, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yindan Ye & Kevin De Moortel & Thomas Crispeels, 2020. "Network dynamics of Chinese university knowledge transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 1228-1254, August.
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers 37, JICA Research Institute.
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "Internationalisation of R&D: A Review of Drivers, Impacts, and new Lines of Research," MPRA Paper 83367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Growth; Population Policies; Currencies and Exchange Rates;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2011-07-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.