Growth poles and multipolarity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shireen AlAzzawi, 2011. "Multinational Corporations and Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Patent Citations," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 649-680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Yifu Lin & David Rosenblatt, 2012.
"Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 171-194, September.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Shifting patterns of economic growth and rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6040, The World Bank.
- Mehmet BARAN & Sýtký SÖNMEZER & Abdülvahid UÇAR, 2015. "Estimating Financial Trends by Cubic B-Spline Fitting via Fisher Algorithm," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 20-25, March.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:2:y:2017:i:6:p:6-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edith Mihaela DOBRESCU, 2016. "Sustainable Development Through Growth Poles," THE YEARBOOK OF THE “GH. ZANE” INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC RESEARCHES, Gheorghe Zane Institute for Economic and Social Research ( from THE ROMANIAN ACADEMY, JASSY BRANCH), vol. 25(1), pages 33-40.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Growth; Population Policies; Currencies and Exchange Rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .