Estimating Financial Trends by Cubic B-Spline Fitting via Fisher Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boginski, Vladimir & Butenko, Sergiy & Pardalos, Panos M., 2005. "Statistical analysis of financial networks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 431-443, February.
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2011. "Growth poles and multipolarity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5712, The World Bank.
- Marahaj, E.A. & Inder, B., 1999. "Forecasting Time Series from Clusters," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Mahesh Kumar & Nitin Patel, 2010. "Using clustering to improve sales forecasts in retail merchandising," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 174(1), pages 33-46, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical Analysis; Trends; Regime Switches; Investment Strategies.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ2:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:20-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.