Assessing ex ante the poverty and distributional impact of the global crisis in a developing country : a micro-simulation approach with application to Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jekaterina Navicke & Olga Rastrigina & Holly Sutherland, 2014.
"Nowcasting Indicators of Poverty Risk in the European Union: A Microsimulation Approach,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 101-119, October.
- Navicke, Jekaterina & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "Nowcasting indicators of poverty risk in the European Union: a microsimulation approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Haimovich, Francisco & Azam, Mehtabul, 2012. "Simulating the impact of the 2009 financial crisis on welfare in Latvia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5960, The World Bank.
- Cojocaru, Alexandru & Olivieri, Sergio, 2014. "Updating the poverty estimates in Serbia in the absence of micro data : a microsimulation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6889, The World Bank.
- Delphine Boutin, 2011. "D’une crise à l’autre : Mesurer l’impact des prix alimentaires sur la pauvreté," Larefi Working Papers 1106, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Oscar Barriga Cabanillas & Maria Ana Lugo & Carlos Rodríguez-Castelan & Hannah Nielsen & Maria Pia Zanetti, 2015.
"Is Uruguay More Resilient This Time? Distributional Impacts of a Crisis Similar to the 2001–02 Argentine Crisis,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics,
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(4), pages 64-90, June.
- Cabanillas, Oscar Barriga & Lugo, Maria Ana & Nielsen, Hannah & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Zanetti, Maria Pia, 2014. "Is Uruguay more resilient this time? distributional impacts of a crisis similar to the 2001/02 Argentine crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6849, The World Bank.
- Alma Kudebayeva, 2012. "Effects of Crisis on Income and Poverty: The Case of Kazakhstan," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 102, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Knight, David S., 2014. "The impact of exogenous shocks on households in the Pacific : a micro-simulation analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7046, The World Bank.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2015:i:4:p:27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delphine Boutin, 2011. "D'une crise à l'autre : mesurer l'impact des prix alimentaires sur la pauvreté," Working Papers hal-00637608, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Regional Economic Development; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-03-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2010-03-28 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .