Report NEP-DEV-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2010. "Microeconomic Approaches to Development: Schooling, Learning, and Growth," Working Papers 985, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gong, Cathy Honge & Leigh, Andrew & Meng, Xin, 2010. "Intergenerational Income Mobility in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 4811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pholo Bala, Alain, 2009. "Gates, hubs and urban primacy in Sub-Saharan Africa," CORE Discussion Papers 2009039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE LA CROIX, David & DELAVALLADE, Clara, 2009. "Why corrupt governments may receive more foreign aid," CORE Discussion Papers 2009065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Graziella Bertocchi & Andrea Guerzoni, 2010. "Growth, History, or Institutions? What Explains State Fragility in Sub-Saharan Africa," Department of Economics 0625, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi & Andrea Guerzoni, 2010. "The Fragile Definition of State Fragility," Department of Economics 0624, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Emanuele Baldacci & Ding Ding & David Coady & Giovanni Callegari & Pietro Tommasino & Jaejoon Woo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 2010. "Public Expenditureson Social Programs and Household Consumption in China," IMF Working Papers 10/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph Chami & Adolfo Barajas & Anjali Garg & Connel Fullenkamp, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Workers' Remittances to Africa; What's the Damage?," IMF Working Papers 10/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Valencia, 2010. "Precautionary Reserves; An Application to Bolivia," IMF Working Papers 10/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim, 2010. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," IMF Working Papers 10/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2010. "Determinants of the Choice of Migration Destination," Working Papers id:2450, eSocialSciences.
- Deepita Chakravarty & Indranil Bose, 2010. "Industrializing West Bengal? : The Case of Institutional Stickiness," Working Papers id:2452, eSocialSciences.
- Habib, Bilal & Narayan, Ambar & Olivieri, Sergio & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2010. "Assessing ex ante the poverty and distributional impact of the global crisis in a developing country : a micro-simulation approach with application to Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5238, The World Bank.
- María Nieves Valdés, 2009. "The school reentry decision on poor girls: structural estimation and policy analysis using PROGRESA database," Economics Working Papers we101406, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Fan, Shenggen & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "China’s Regional Disparities: Experience and Policy," Working Papers 57041, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Gabriela Schmidt, 2010. "Technology Choice and International Trade," Kiel Working Papers 1600, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Annim, Samuel Kobina, 2009. "Sensitivity of loan size to lending rates: Evidence from Ghana’s microfinance sector," MPRA Paper 21280, University Library of Munich, Germany.