Report NEP-CMP-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacopo A. Baggio & Rodolfo Baggio, 2009. "Simulations and agent-based modelling," Working Papers 021, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Patrut, Bogdan, 2010. "Education in Accounting using an Interactive System," MPRA Paper 21325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hess, Sebastian & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von & Sperlich, Stefan, 2010. "Numbers for Pascal: explaining differences in the estimated benefits of the Doha Development Agenda," DARE Discussion Papers 1001, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Brenton Goldsworthy & Daria V Zakharova, 2010. "Evaluation of the Oil Fiscal Regime in Russia and Proposals for Reform," IMF Working Papers 10/33, .
- A. Arrighetti & S. Curatolo, 2010. "Opportunismo e coordinamento: soluzioni regolative e istituzionali," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- John Cockburn & Erwin Corong & Bernard Decaluwé & Ismaël Fofana & Véronique Robichaud, 2010. "The Gender and Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization in Senegal," Cahiers de recherche 1013, CIRPEE.
- Habib, Bilal & Narayan, Ambar & Olivieri, Sergio & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2010. "Assessing ex ante the poverty and distributional impact of the global crisis in a developing country : a micro-simulation approach with application to Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5238, The World Bank.
- Kohta Takehara & Akihiko Takahashi & Masashi Toda, 2010. "New Unified Computational Algorithm in a High-Order Asymptotic Expansion Scheme," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-728, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vincenzo Liberatore, 2010. "Computational LPPL Fit to Financial Bubbles," Papers 1003.2920, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Johannes Geyer & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Public Pensions, Changing Employment Patterns, and the Impact of Pension Reforms across Birth Cohorts: A Microsimulation Analysis for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 276, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).