Constraints to growth in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nhamo, Luxon & Matchaya, Greenwell & Nhemachena, Charles & van Koppen, Barbara, 2016. "The impact of investment in smallholder irrigation schemes on irrigation expansion and crop productivity in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 1-13.
- World Bank, 2016. "Malawi Urbanization Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24391, The World Bank.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2012.
"Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi,"
306, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi," Working Papers 201210, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang, 2018. "Assessing the long-term performance of large-scale land transfers: Challenges and opportunities in Malawi’s estate sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 281-296.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Emerging Markets; Currencies and Exchange Rates; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-11-07 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-11-07 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.