Constraints to growth in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Chance Mwabutwa & Nicola Viegi, 2012.
"Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi,"
201210, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Consumption Behaviour in Malawi," Working Papers 306, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nhamo, Luxon & Matchaya, Greenwell & Nhemachena, Charles & van Koppen, Barbara, 2016. "The impact of investment in smallholder irrigation schemes on irrigation expansion and crop productivity in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 1-13.
- World Bank, 2016. "Malawi Urbanization Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24391, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:281-296 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Emerging Markets; Currencies and Exchange Rates; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-11-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-11-07 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .