Report NEP-AFR-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Strobl, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of Large Dams: Evidence from Cropland Productivity in Africa," Working Papers CEB 09-043.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Woldie, Getachew Abebe & Siddig, Khalid, 2009. "The impact of banning export of cereals in response to soaring food prices: Evidences from Ethiopia using the new GTAP African database," MPRA Paper 18241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Turan, Belgi, 2009. "HIV and Fertility in Africa: First Evidence from Population Based Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 4473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lea, Nicholas & Hanmer, Lucia, 2009. "Constraints to growth in Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5097, The World Bank.
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2009. "Designing cost-effective cash transfer programs to boost schooling among young women in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5090, The World Bank.
- Datar, Gayatri & Del Carpio, Ximena & Hoffman, Vivian, 2009. "Can a market-assisted land redistribution program improve the lives of the poor ? evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5093, The World Bank.
- Gordon Anderson, 2009. "Boats and Tides and Trickle Down Theories: What Stochastic Process Theory Has To Say About Modeling Poverty, Inequality, Mobility and Polarization," Working Papers tecipa-377, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Olayeni, Olaolu Richard, 2009. "A Bayesian analysis of government expenditure in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 18244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cathie Laroche Dupraz & Cyprien Awono, 2009. "Patterns and determinants of urban chicken consumption in Haiti and Cameroon: similar contexts, differentiated prospects," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-16, INRA UMR SMART.
- Shakya, Mallika, 2009. "Competitiveness assessment of tourism in Sierra Leone : a cluster-based approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5083, The World Bank.
- Prado C. Alfaiate, Jorge, 2009. "Mozambique and natural disasters: human capital under threat," MPRA Paper 18189, University Library of Munich, Germany.