Can a market-assisted land redistribution program improve the lives of the poor ? evidence from Malawi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durevall, Dick. & Mussa, Richard., 2010. "Employment diagnostic analysis : Malawi," ILO Working Papers 994614443402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mendola, Mariapia & Simtowe, Franklin, 2015.
"The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 53-69.
- Mariapia Mendola & Franklin Simtowe, 2013. "The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi," Working Papers 227, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Mariapia Mendola & Franklin Simtowe, 2014. "The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi," Development Working Papers 366, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Helfand, Steven M. & Sielawa, Vilma H. & Singhania, Deepak, 2019.
"A matter of time: An impact evaluation of the Brazilian National Land Credit Program,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Steven Helfand & Vilma Sielawa & Deepak Singhania, 2018. "A Matter of Time: An Impact Evaluation of the Brazilian National Land Credit Program," Working Papers 201815, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Rural Poverty Reduction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-11-07 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2009-11-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-07 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.