Who migrates overseas and is it worth their while ? an assessment of household survey data from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Salahuddin & Jeff Gow, 2015. "The relationship between economic growth and remittances in the presence of cross-sectional dependence," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 207-221, January-M.
- Mohisn Javed & Masood Sarwar Awan & Muhammad Waqas, 2017. "International Migration, Remittances Inflow and Household Welfare: An Intra Village Comparison from Pakistan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 779-797, January.
- Mekonnen Beyene, Berhe, 2011. "Determinants of Internal and International Migration in Ethiopia," Memorandum 24/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2012. "Microfinance institutions will be an important instrument to earn more remittance, send remittance and utilize remittance in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 36459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra, 2011. "Preliminary Estimates of Diaspora Savings," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10902, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Access to Finance; Remittances; Banks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-30 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-08-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.