Report NEP-MIG-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd Schoellman, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sharma, Manohar & Zaman, Hassan, 2009. "Who migrates overseas and is it worth their while ? an assessment of household survey data from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5018, The World Bank.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009. "Internal Migration and Income Inequality in China: Evidence from Village Panel Data," MPRA Paper 16896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Zabel, 2009. "The role of the housing market in the migration response to employment shocks," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Heather Brome, 2009. "Smart places, getting smarter: facts about the young professional population in New England states," New England Public Policy Center Discussion Paper 09-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2009. "Issues Affecting the Movement of Rural Labour in Myanmar: Rakhine Case Study," IDE Discussion Papers 206, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).