The role of the housing market in the migration response to employment shocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2015.
"Home-ownership, unemployed’s job search behavior and post-unemployment outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 218-221.
- Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2015. "Home-Ownership, Unemployed's Job Search Behavior and Post-Unemployment Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ritashree Chakrabarti & Junfu Zhang, 2010. "Unaffordable housing and local employment growth," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Internal - United States ; Housing - Prices ; Labor mobility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-08-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2009-08-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-08-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcw:09-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .