Report NEP-GEO-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger R., 2009. "Human Capital, Talent, Agglomeration and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 191, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2009. "Agglomeration Externalities and Entrepreneurship - micro-level evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 190, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cellini, Roberto & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "The regional public spending for tourism in Italy: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 16917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2009. "A spatial multilevel analysis of Italian SMEs Productivity," Working Papers 2009_31, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino, 2009. "The geography of research and development activity in the U.S," Working Papers 09-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kunz, Marcus, 2009. "Sources for regional unemployment disparities in Germany : lagged adjustment processes, exogenous shocks or both?," IAB Discussion Paper 200919, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2009. "Economic growth across Chinese provinces : insearch of innovation-driven gains," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp & Andreas Waldkirch, 2009. "Spatial Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in US States," Kiel Working Papers 1535, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jeffrey Zabel, 2009. "The role of the housing market in the migration response to employment shocks," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Osiris Jorge, Parcero & Adolfo, Cristobal-Campoamor, 2009. "Dynamics of neighborhood formation and segregation by income," MPRA Paper 16936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2009. "The Firm and the Region as Breeding Grounds for Entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 189, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Smith, Donal, 2009. "What Determines the Attractiveness of EU Regions to the Location of Multinational Firms in the ICT Sector?," Papers DYNREG45, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- James A. Giesecke, 2009. "Development of a large-scale single U.S. region CGE model using IMPLAN data: A Los Angeles County example with a productivity shock application," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-187, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.