Report NEP-DEV-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pádraig Carmody, Trinity College Dublin And Godfrey Hampwaye, University of Zambia, 2009. "Inclusive or Exclusive Globalization? Zambia’s Economy and Asian Investment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp297, IIIS.
- Todd Schoellman, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Naomi Hossain, 2009. "School Exclusion as Social Exclusion: The Practices And Effects of Conditional Cash Transfer Programme for the Poor in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2177, eSocialSciences.
- Subhrendu K Pattanayak, 2009. "Rough Guide to Impact Evaluation of Environmental and Development Programs," Working Papers id:2187, eSocialSciences.
- Sharma, Manohar & Zaman, Hassan, 2009. "Who migrates overseas and is it worth their while ? an assessment of household survey data from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5018, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Fuchs, Michael & Uy, Marilou, 2009. "Finance in Africa - Achievements and Challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5020, The World Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Determinants of globalization and growth prospects for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5019, The World Bank.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2009. "Issues Affecting the Movement of Rural Labour in Myanmar: Rakhine Case Study," IDE Discussion Papers 206, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Hiratsuka, Daisuke & Shiino, Kohei & Sukegawa, Seiya, 2009. "Who Uses FTAs?," IDE Discussion Papers 207, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:4633 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:4634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Hannes Öhler, 2009. "Aid Allocation through Various Official and Private Channels: Need, Merit and Self-Interest as Motives of German Donors," Kiel Working Papers 1536, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.