Lock-in effects of road expansion on CO2 emissions : results from a core-periphery model of Beijing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Strand, Jon, 2015.
"Energy intensive infrastructure investments with retrofits in continuous time: Effects of uncertainty on energy use and carbon emissions,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Energy Intensive Infrastructure Investments with Retrofits in Continuous Time: Effects of Uncertainty on Energy Use and Carbon Emissions," Memorandum 11/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Framstad, Nils Christian & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Energy intensive infrastructure investments with retrofits in continuous time : effects of uncertainty on energy use and carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6430, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Demand side instruments to reduce road transportation externalities in the greater Cairo metropolitan area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6083, The World Bank.
- Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2015. "Offsetting the CO2 locked-in by roads: Suburban transit and core densification as antidotes," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-49.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:447-467 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Roads&Highways; Energy and Environment; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Economic Theory&Research; Urban Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .