Report NEP-ENV-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Kemfert & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2009. "Mitigation of Methane Emissions: A Rapid and Cost-Effective Response to Climate Change," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 918, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Liberalizing climate-friendly goods and technologies in WTO environmental goods negotiations: product coverage, modalities, challenges and the way forward," MPRA Paper 16943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- Claudia Kemfert & Hans Kremers & Truong Truong, 2009. "Europe's Twenties: A Study Using the WIATEC Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 913, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas S. Lontzek & Daiju Narita, 2009. "The effect of uncertainty on decision making about climate change mitigation. A numerical approach of stochastic control," Kiel Working Papers 1539, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Silvio Schmidt & Claudia Kemfert & Eberhard Faust, 2009. "Simulation of Economic Losses from Tropical Cyclones in the Years 2015 and 2050: The Effects of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Growing Wealth," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 914, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios, 2009. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Pollution Control Policy," MPRA Paper 16898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Westholm, Lisa & Henders, Sabine & Ostwald, Madelene & Mattsson, Eskil, 2009. "Assessment of existing global financial initiatives and monitoring aspects of carbon sinks in forest ecosystems – The issue of REDD," Working Papers in Economics 373, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00410059_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhrendu K Pattanayak, 2009. "Rough Guide to Impact Evaluation of Environmental and Development Programs," Working Papers id:2187, eSocialSciences.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Non-renewable Resource Prices: Structural Breaks and Long Term Trends," MPRA Paper 16948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Lock-in effects of road expansion on CO2 emissions : results from a core-periphery model of Beijing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5017, The World Bank.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Marc A. C. Hafstead & Michael S. Dworsky, 2009. "Impacts of Alternative Emissions Allowance Allocation Methods under a Federal Cap-and-Trade Program," NBER Working Papers 15293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hammes, Johanna Jussila, 2009. "Biofuels production versus forestry in the presence of lobbies and technological change," Working Papers 2009:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Marc N. Conte & Matthew J. Kotchen, 2009. "Explaining the Price of Voluntary Carbon Offsets," NBER Working Papers 15294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.