Valuing mortality and morbidity in the context of disaster risks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdi Sadeghi & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler & Mohsen Ghafory-Ashtiany, 2015. "Evaluation of earthquake mitigation measures to reduce economic and human losses: a case study to residential property owners in the metropolitan area of Shiraz, Iran," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(3), pages 1811-1826, September.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2012.
"International fuel tax assessment: an application to Chile,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 127-144, April.
- Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon, 2010. "International Fuel Tax Assessment: An Application to Chile," Discussion Papers dp-10-07, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Jon Strand, 2011. "International Fuel Tax Assessment; An Application to Chile," IMF Working Papers 11/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Cropper, Maureen & Khanna, Shefali, 2014. "How Should the World Bank Estimate Air Pollution Damages?," Discussion Papers dp-14-30, Resources For the Future.
- World Bank, 2013. "Turkey Green Growth Policy Paper : Towards a Greener Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16088, The World Bank.
- Shyam KC, 2013. "Cost Benefit Studies on Disaster Risk Reduction in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16111, The World Bank.
- Baez, Javier E. & de la Fuente, Alejandro & Santos, Indhira, 2010. "Do Natural Disasters Affect Human Capital? An Assessment Based on Existing Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludovic Gaudard & Franco Romerio, 2015. "Natural hazard risk in the case of an emergency: the real options’ approach," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 75(1), pages 473-488, January.
- Kenny, Charles, 2009. "Why do people die in earthquakes ? the costs, benefits and institutions of disaster risk reduction in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4823, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Economic Theory&Research; Hazard Risk Management; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-03-07 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-03-07 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .