Governance, corruption, and trade in the Asia Pacific region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valery Leonidovich Makarov & Albert Raufovich Bakhtizin & Elena Davidovna Sushko & Maria Alekseevna Burilina, 0. "Development of Mathematical Model for a Quantitative Assessment of Consequences of Illegal Financial Operations," Administrative Consulting, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. North-West Institute of Management..
- Yue Li & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Trade Facilitation and Expanding the Benefits of Trade: Evidence from Firm Leval Data," Working Papers 7109, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2015. "The Next Chapter of ASEAN Economic Community through Integrating with the existing FTA partners (RCEP), Turkey, and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 63421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MILE 13, Truong Giang Hoang & Nguyen, Tu Anh & Nguyen, Thu Thuy, 2014. "Trade facilitation in ASEAN members - a focus on logistics policies towards ASEAN economic community," Papers 918, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Trade Policy; Emerging Markets; Currencies and Exchange Rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2008-10-07 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2008-10-07 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-10-07 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2008-10-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.