Report NEP-SEA-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Klemm & Dennis P. J. Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines: A Comparison With Neighboring Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjay Kalra, 2008. "Global Volatility and Forex Returns in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 08/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Sahminan Sahminan, 2008. "Effectiveness of monetary policy communication in Indonesia and Thailand," BIS Working Papers 262, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 014, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Abe, Kazutomo & Wilson, John S., 2008. "Governance, corruption, and trade in the Asia Pacific region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4731, The World Bank.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Jonathan N. Millar, 2008. "The Asian financial crisis, uphill flow of capital, and global imbalances: evidence from a micro study," International Finance Discussion Papers 942, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roberta Colavecchio & Michael Funke, 2008. "Volatility Transmission between Renminbi and Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20803, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Luiz de Mello, 2008. "Indonesia: Growth Performance and Policy Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 637, OECD Publishing.
- Diego Moccero, 2008. "Improving the Business and Investment Climate in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 638, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Warr, 2008. "Poverty Reduction Through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Aaron Flaaen, . "Trading with Asia's Giants," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 220, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Alun H. Thomas & Jun Il Kim & Aqib Aslam, 2008. "Equilibrium Non-Oil Current Account Assessments for Oil Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Masahiro Hori & Yu Ching Wong, 2008. "Efficiency Costs of Myanmarâ€™s Multiple Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 08/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore