Report NEP-CMP-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00325117_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bui Trinh & Francisco T. Secretario & Kim Kwangmun & Le Ha Thanh & Pham Huong Giang, 2008. "Economic-Environmental Impact Analysis Based on a Bi-region Interregional I-O Model for Vietnam, between HoChiMinh City (HCMC) and the rest of Vietnam (ROV), 2000," Working Papers 28, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nouve, Kofi & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Impact of rising rice prices and policy responses in Mali : simulations with a dynamic CGE model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4739, The World Bank.
- Khiabani, Nasser & Maziyaki, Ali, 2008. "Evaluation of the effect of policy regime shifts in Iranian Distributional changes using a Micro Simulation Framework," MPRA Paper 10830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erling Holmøy & Kyrre Stensnes, 2008. "Will the Norwegian pension reform reach its goals? An integrated micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 557, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Thiemo Krink & Sandra Paterlini, 2008. "Differential Evolution for Multiobjective Portfolio Optimization," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 021, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- André Decoster & Kris De Swerdt & Kristian Orsini, 2008. "A Belgian flat income tax: effects on labour supply and income distribution," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0820, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kinnunen, Helvi, 2008. "Government funds and demographic transition : alleviating ageing costs in a small open economy," Research Discussion Papers 21/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Abe, Kazutomo & Wilson, John S., 2008. "Governance, corruption, and trade in the Asia Pacific region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4731, The World Bank.