The size and growth of government spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, Morris, 1979. "Public Sector Growth: A Real Perspective," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 34(3), pages 313-356.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1980.
"The Growth of Government,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 209-287, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1980. "The Growth of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 1, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Ram, Rati, 1986. "Causality between Income and Government Expenditure: A Broad International Perspective," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 41(3), pages 393-414.
- Pathirane, Leila & Blades, Derek W, 1982. "Defining and Measuring the Public Sector: Some International Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 28(3), pages 261-289, September.
- Pluta, Joseph E, 1981. "Real Public Sector Growth and Decline in Developing Countries," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 36(3), pages 439-454.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Commander, Simon & Davoodi, Hamid R. & Lee, Une J., 1997. "The causes of government and the consequences for growth and well-being," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1785, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Education for the Knowledge Economy; Knowledge Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .