The growth in government domestic debt : changing burdens and risks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Essers & Hans J. Blommestein & Danny Cassimon & Perla Ibarlucea Flores, 2016.
"Local Currency Bond Market Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Stock-Taking Exercise and Analysis of Key Drivers,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 1167-1194, May.
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2014. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: a stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," IOB Working Papers 2014.08, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2015. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," MPRA Paper 65320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Essers, Dennis & Cassimon, Danny, 2012. "Washing away original sin: vulnerability to crisis and the role of local currency bonds in Sub-Saharan Africa," IOB Working Papers 2012.12, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Ahmet Kipici & Mustafa Ismihan, 2010.
"The Banking Sector, Government Bonds, and Financial Intermediation: The Case of Emerging Market Countries,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 55-70, January.
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Ahmet Kipici & Mustafa Ismihan, 2008. "The Banking Sector, Government Bonds and Financial Intermediation: The Case of Emerging Market Countries," Discussion Papers 08/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fløgstad, Cathrin, 2017. "Domestic bond markets in emerging economies: Crowding in or crowding out?," Working Papers in Economics 15/17, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; External Debt; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-24 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.