The pricing dynamics of utilities with underdeveloped networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Gregory Sidak & William Baumol, 1994. "Toward Competition in Local Telephony," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52984, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Urban Water Supply and Sanitation; Infrastructure Regulation; Access to Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-04-21 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-04-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2007-04-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-04-21 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-04-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .