Report NEP-REG-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John S. Ying & Mary T. Kelly, 2007. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 07-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Bardey, David & Bommier, Antoine & Jullien, Bruno, 2009. "Retail Price Regulation and Innovation: Reference Pricing in the Pharmaceutical Industry," IDEI Working Papers 432, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ricardo J Caballero & Kevin N Cowan & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alejandro Micco, 2007. "Effective Labor Regulation and Microeconomic Flexibility," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000990, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Georg Meran & Reimund Schwarze, 2007. "Can minimum prices assure the quality of professional services?," Working Papers 2007-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2006. "How Corruption Hits People When They Are Down," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp836, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio, 2007. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," IZA Discussion Papers 2746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donald J Wright, 2002. "The drug bargaining game: Pharmaceutical regulation in Australia, CHERE Discussion Paper No 51," Discussion Papers 51, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Kessides, Ioannis N., 2007. "The pricing dynamics of utilities with underdeveloped networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4198, The World Bank.
- Laura Beny, 2006. "Do Investors Value Insider Trading Laws? International Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp837, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maurizio Bovi & Roberto Dell'Anno, 2007. "The Changing Nature of the OECD Shadow Economy," ISAE Working Papers 81, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).