Two case studies on electronic distribution of government securities: the U.S. Treasury Direct System and the Philippine Expanded Small Investors Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & Thomas Glaessner & Daniela Klingebiel, 2002. "Electronic Finance: Reshaping the Financial Landscape Around the World," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 29-61, August.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 07.
- Helen Allen & John Hawkins & Setsuya Sato, 2001. "Electronic trading and its implications for financial systems," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Electronic finance: a new perspective and challenges, volume 7, pages 30-52 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klapper, Leora, 2006.
"The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3111-3130, November.
- Klapper, Leora, 2005. "The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3593, The World Bank.
- Antonio Díaz, 2009. "Retail Investors and the Trading of Treasury Securities," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 45-63, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Environmental Economics&Policies; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Financial Intermediation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Financial Intermediation; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-09-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .