Report NEP-HIS-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2004. "IMPERIAL LEGACY The Persistence of Colonial Trade Patterns," Working papers 126, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Glaesnner, Thomas G. & Kantur, Zeynep, 2004. "Two case studies on electronic distribution of government securities: the U.S. Treasury Direct System and the Philippine Expanded Small Investors Program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3372, The World Bank.
- Ercole Sori, 2003. "Mapping Diversity in Social History," Working Papers 2003.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:2003.1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2004. "Look Who’s Talking: ECB Communication during the First Years of EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1263, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanson, James A., 2003. "Banking in developing countries in the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3168, The World Bank.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. ""Diffusion of Professional Managers in Prewar Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry: Determinants and Implications"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-116, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003. "Income convergence during the disintegration of the world economy, 1919-39," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2941, The World Bank.
- Sakakibara, Eisuke & Yamakawa, Sharon, 2003. "Regional integration in East Asia : challenges and opportunities - Part 1: history and institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3078, The World Bank.
- de Walque, Damien, 2004. "Education, information, and smoking decisions : evidence from smoking histories, 1940-2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3362, The World Bank.
- Jae Won Sun, 2004. ""Rationalization of Management and Employment Adjustment in Reconstruction Period: The Strategy of a Personnel Retrenchment at the Showadenko Company 1945-50"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-117, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chaudhry, Azam, 2003. "The International Finance Corporation's MBA survey: how developing country firms rate local business school training," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3182, The World Bank.