Notes on patents, distortions, and development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1989. "Patents: Recent Trends and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 2922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafiquzzaman, M., 1987. "The optimal patent term under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 233-246.
- R. E. Evenson & Jonathan D. Putnam, 1987. "Institutional Change in Intellectual Property Rights," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 403-409.
- Robert P. Benko, 1988. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Uruguay Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 217-232, June.
- Scherer, F M, 1972. "Nordhaus' Theory of Optimal Patent Life: A Geometric Reinterpretation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 422-427, June.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lesser, William H., 2000. "An Economic Approach To Identifying An 'Effective Sui Generis System' For Plant Variety Protection Unders Trips," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25996, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Lesser, William H., 1997. "Assessing the Implications of IPR on Plant and Animal Agriculture," Staff Papers 121166, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Lesser, William H., 2000. "'Holding Up' The Public Agbiotech Research Sector Over Component Technologies," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26024, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Lesser, William H., 1995. "Intellectual Property Protection for Indonesia," Staff Papers 121308, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- W. Lesser, 2000. "An economic approach to identifying an “effective sui generis system” for plant variety protection under trips," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 96-114.
More about this item
KeywordsReal&Intellectual Property Law; General Technology; Environmental Economics&Policies; Education for the Knowledge Economy; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.