Gender dimensions of child labor and street children in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Victor, 1985. "Cropping Pattern, Mechanization, Child Labor, and Fertility Behavior in a Farming Economy: Rural Egypt," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 777-791, July.
- Harold Alderman & Peter F. Orazem & Elizabeth M. Paterno, 2001.
"School Quality, School Cost, and the Public/Private School Choices of Low-Income Households in Pakistan,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(2), pages 304-326.
- Alderman, Harold & Orazem, Peter & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2001. "School Quality, School Cost, and the Public/Private School Choices of Low-Income Households in Pakistan," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1970, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Evenson, Robert E, 1977. "Fertility, Schooling, and the Economic Contribution of Children in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-1079, July.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 1997. "Family size, schooling and child labor in Peru - An empirical analysis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 387-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yohanne Kidolezi & Jessica Holmes & Hugo Ñopo & Paul Sommers, 2007.
"Selection and Reporting Bias in Household Surveys of Child Labor: Evidence from Tanzania,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 19(2), pages 368-378.
- Yohanne N. Kidolezi & Jessica A. Holmes & Hugo Ñopo & Paul M. Sommers, 2005. "Selection and Reporting Bias in Household Surveys of Child Labor: Evidence from Tanzania," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0517, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChildren and Youth; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Gender and Development; Public Health Promotion; Street Children; Street Children; Youth and Governance; Children and Youth; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Adolescent Health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .