Sex workers and the cost of safe sex - the compensating differential for condom use in Calcutta
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Giusta & Maria Tommaso & Steinar Strøm, 2009.
"Who is watching? The market for prostitution services,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 501-516, April.
- Marina Della Giusta & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Steinar Strøm, 2005. "Who’s watching? The market for prostitution services," CHILD Working Papers wp16_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Who’s watching? The market for prostitution services," Memorandum 27/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Jakobsson & Andreas Kotsadam, 2013.
"The law and economics of international sex slavery: prostitution laws and trafficking for sexual exploitation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "The Law and Economics of International Sex Slavery: Prostitution Laws and Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation," Working Papers in Economics 458, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jun 2013.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1739 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bamberger & Vijayendra Rao & Michael Woolcock, 2009.
"Using Mixed Methods in Monitoring and Evaluation: Experiences from International Development’,"
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series
10709, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Bamberger, Michael & Rao, Vijayendra & Woolcock, Michael, 2010. "Using mixed methods in monitoring and evaluation : experiences from international development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5245, The World Bank.
- Garima Malik, 2006. "An Examination of the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22173, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "What explains attitudes toward prostitution?," Working Papers in Economics 349, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stolpe, Michael, 2001. "Prioritäten für den globalen Aids-Fonds: eine ökonomische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2657, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsGender and Health; Adolescent Health; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Reproductive Health; HIV AIDS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .