Using mixed methods in monitoring and evaluation : experiences from international development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Bamberger & Vijayendra Rao & Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Using Mixed Methods in Monitoring and Evaluation: Experiences from International Development’," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 10709, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586.
- Angus Deaton, 2009.
"Instruments of development: Randomization in the tropics, and the search for the elusive keys to economic development,"
1128, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus S. Deaton, 2009. "Instruments of development: Randomization in the tropics, and the search for the elusive keys to economic development," NBER Working Papers 14690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2009. "Instruments of development: Randomization in the tropics, and the search for the elusive keys to economic development," Working Papers 1122, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Rao, Vijayendra & Gupta, Indrani & Jana, Smarajit, 2000. "Sex workers and the cost of safe sex - the compensating differential for condom use in Calcutta," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2334, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Evaluating Anti-Poverty Programs," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Jha, Saumitra & Rao, Vijayendra & Woolcock, Michael, 2007.
"Governance in the Gullies: Democratic Responsiveness and Leadership in Delhi's Slums,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-246, February.
- Jha, Saumitra & Rao, Vijayendra & Woolcock, Michael, 2005. "Governance in the gullies : democratic responsiveness and leadership in Delhi's slums," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3694, The World Bank.
- Christopher Gibson & Michael Woolcock, 2007. "Empowerment, Deliberative Development and Local Level Politics in Indonesia: Participatory Projects as a Source of Countervailing Power," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 0807, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2007.
"Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 200-249.
- Benjamin Olken, 2005. "Monitoring corruption: Evidence from a field experiment in indonesia," Natural Field Experiments 00317, The Field Experiments Website.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2005. "Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 11753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lant Pritchett, 2002. "It pays to be ignorant: A simple political economy of rigorous program evaluation," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 251-269.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channing Arndt & Karl Pauw & James Thurlow, 2016.
"The Economy-wide Impacts and Risks of Malawi's Farm Input Subsidy Program,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 962-980.
- Arndt, Channing & Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2013. "The Economy-wide Impacts and Risks of Malawi's Farm Input Subsidy Program," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160671, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Arndt, Channing & Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2014. "The Economywide Impacts and Risks of Malawi’s Farm Input Subsidy Program," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169903, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luo, Laura Pan & Liu, Lin, 2014. "Reflections on conducting evaluations for rural development interventions in China," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-8.
- Nadel, Sara & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "Searching for the Devil in the Details: Learning about Development Program Design," Working Paper Series rwp16-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Vinod Thomas & Xubei Luo, 2011. "Overlooked Links in the Results Chain," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2347.
- De Hoop, Thomas & Van Kempen, Luuk & Linssen, Rik & Van Eerdewijk, Anouka, 2010. "Women's Autonomy and Subjective Well-Being in India: How Village Norms Shape the Impact of Self-Help Groups," MPRA Paper 25921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rob Tulder & M. May Seitanidi & Andrew Crane & Stephen Brammer, 2016. "Enhancing the Impact of Cross-Sector Partnerships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Deval Desai & Michael Woolcock, 2012. "The politics of rule of law systems in developmental states: 'political settlements' as a basis for promoting effective justice institutions for marginalized groups," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-008-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2012. "Quantitative analysis in social sciences: An brief introduction for non-economists," MPRA Paper 39216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Monitoring&Analysis; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Science Education; Poverty Impact Evaluation; Statistical&Mathematical Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .