The theory of access pricing : an overview for infrastructure regulators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Estache, Antonio & Valletti, Tommaso, 1999. "The Theory of Access Pricing: an Overview for Infrastructure Regulators," CEPR Discussion Papers 2133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2003.
"Regulatory Policies and Reforms in the Power and Downstream Oil Industries,"
DP 2003-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2006. "Regulatory Policies and Reforms in the Power and Downstream Oil Industries," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- de Braganca, Gabriel Fiuza & Rocha, Katia & Moreira, Rafael Henrique Rodrigues, 2008. "Real Options and the Regulation of Brazilian Fixed-Line Telephone Operators: The Mark-up on the Cost of Capital," Working Paper Series 3997, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2014.
"Optimal access regulation with downstream competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin & Tina Kao, 2012. "Optimal Access Regulation with Downstream Competition," Discussion Papers Series 473, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Optimal access regulation with downstream competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151201, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Gustavo Ferro & Omar Chisari, 2010.
"Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos,"
- Chisari, Omar & Ferro, Gustavo, 2011. "Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos," UADE Textos de Discusión 65_2011, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Ben Dkhil, Inès, 2014. "Competition in the Fixed Telecommunication Market Segment: Challenges and Theories," MPRA Paper 72909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurakawa, Yukihide, 2013. "The optimal vertical structure in the electricity industry when the incumbent has a cost advantage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 622-627.
- Christian Desmaris, 2016.
"High Speed Rail Competition in Italy: A Major Railway Reform with a “Win-Win Game”?,"
International Transport Forum Discussion Papers
2016/11, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Desmaris, 2016. "High Speed Rail Competition in Italy. A Major Railway Reform with a “Win-Win Game”?," Post-Print halshs-01370373, HAL.
- Bickenbach, Frank, 2000. "Regulation of Europe's network industries: the perspective of the new economic theory of federalism," Kiel Working Papers 977, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2002.
"Interconnection, differentiation and bottlenecks in the Internet,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 385-404, September.
- Giovannetti, E., 2000. "Interconnection, Differentiation and Bottlenecks in the Internet," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0011, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kenneth Fjell & Debashis Pal & David Sappington, 2013. "On the performance of endogenous access pricing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 237-250, December.
- Markos Tselekounis & Dimitris Varoutas & Drakoulis Martakos, 2012. "On the social optimality of make-or-buy decisions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 238-268, April.
- Gabriel Godofredo Fiuza de Bragança, 2005. "A Remuneração de Redes nas Telecomunicações e a Nova Orientação a Custos: Avaliação e Perspectivas Para a Telefonia Fixa Brasileira," Discussion Papers 1104, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ugo ARRIGO & Giacomo DI FOGGIA, 2014. "Theoretical And Viable Charging Models For Railway Infrastructure Access: An European Survey," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(2), pages 5-24, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access; Access to Markets; Knowledge Economy;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.