Ageing and Poverty in Africa and the Role of Social Pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902.
- Smith, James W. & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2003. "What role for safety net transfers in very low income countries?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25605, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- World Bank, 2009. "Republic of Niger : Towards an Integrated and Sustainable Pension System," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18892, The World Bank.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "An Exploration for a Universal Non-contributory Pension Scheme in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:111-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Gender - Gender and Social Development Poverty Reduction - Poverty Reduction Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .