Croatia - Living Standards Assessment : Volume 2, Background Papers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F., 2005.
"The effects of employment protection: Learning from variable enforcement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 2057-2077, November.
- Tito Boeri & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," Working Papers 2003-12, FEDEA.
- Tito Boeri, 2004. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," 2004 Meeting Papers 445a, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tito Boeri & Juan F. Jimeno, 2003. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," Working Papers 252, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F, 2003. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davis, Steven J. & Haltiwanger, John, 1999. "Gross job flows," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2711-2805 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .