Immunization Resource Tracking Exercise : Case Study on the Republic of Tajikistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erwin H Tiongson & Hamid R Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Corruption and the Provision of Health Care and Education Services," IMF Working Papers 00/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Maureen Lewis, 2006. "Governance and Corruption in Public Health Care Systems," Working Papers 78, Center for Global Development.
- Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Understanding Fiscal Space," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2007.
"Leakage of public resources in the health sector : an empirical investigation of Chad,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4351, The World Bank.
- Bernard Gauthier & Waly Wane, 2008. "Leakage of Public Resources in the Health Sector: An Empirical Investigation of Chad," Discussion Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2003. "Health facility surveys : an introduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2953, The World Bank.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand, 2003. "Decentralization and public services : the case of immunization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2989, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Public Sector Expenditure Analysis and Management Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .