From Goats to Coats : Institutional Reform in Mongolia's Cashmere Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip McCann, 1995. "Rethinking the Economics of Location and Agglomeration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(3), pages 563-577, April.
- Padej Sukachevin & John E Leimone & F. Rozwadowski & Elizabeth Milne, 1991. "The Mongolian People's Republic; Toward a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 79, International Monetary Fund.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 1995. "Rural nonfarm employment : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1463, The World Bank.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Amin, Ash & Wilkinson, Frank, 1999. "Learning, Proximity and Industrial Performance: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 121-125, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Water Resources - Water and Industry Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Livestock and Animal Husbandry Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .