From Goats to Coats : Institutional Reform in Mongolia's Cashmere Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip McCann, 1995. "Rethinking the Economics of Location and Agglomeration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(3), pages 563-577, April.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 1995. "Rural nonfarm employment : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1463, The World Bank.
- Amin, Ash & Wilkinson, Frank, 1999. "Learning, Proximity and Industrial Performance: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 121-25, March.
- Padej Sukachevin & John E Leimone & F. Rozwadowski & Elizabeth Milne, 1991. "The Mongolian People's Republic; Toward a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 79, International Monetary Fund.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-85, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.