From Goats to Coats : Institutional Reform in Mongolia's Cashmere Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip McCann, 1995. "Rethinking the Economics of Location and Agglomeration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(3), pages 563-577, April.
- Padej Sukachevin & John E Leimone & F. Rozwadowski & Elizabeth Milne, 1991. "The Mongolian People's Republic; Toward a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 79, International Monetary Fund.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 1995. "Rural nonfarm employment : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1463, The World Bank.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Amin, Ash & Wilkinson, Frank, 1999. "Learning, Proximity and Industrial Performance: An Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 121-125, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Water Resources - Water and Industry Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Livestock and Animal Husbandry Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.