Active Labor Market Programs for Youth : A Framework to Guide Youth Employment Interventions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honorati, Maddalena & McArdle, Thomas P, 2013. "The nuts and bolts of designing and implementing training programs in developing countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 78980, The World Bank.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Rinne, Ulf, 2015. "An Assessment of the Youth Employment Inventory and Implications for Germany's Development Policy," IZA Research Reports 67, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank, 2012. "Republic of Lebanon--Good Jobs Needed : The Role of Macro, Investment, Education, Labor and Social Protection Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13217, The World Bank.
- Monica Parra-Torrado, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18999, The World Bank.
- Larissa Campuzano & Sarah Humpage & Randall Blair & Seth Morgan & Becca Wang, "undated". "Evaluation of the Non-Formal Skills Development Sub-Activity of the Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact with the Government of El Salvador," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 20b24f7b7d974da3a2927a3d1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Susanna & Robalino, David & Romero, José Manuel & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016.
"Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
648, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Olga Susana & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M. & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016. "Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review," IZA Discussion Papers 10263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Rita & Arbelaez, Juliana & Honorati, Maddalena & Kuddo, Arvo & Lohmann, Tanja & Ovadiya, Mirey & Pop, Lucian & Puerta, Maria Laura Sanchez & Weber, Michael, 2012. "Improving access to jobs and earnings opportunities : the role of activation and graduation policies in developing countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 67610, The World Bank.
- Chaaban, Jad & Cunningham, Wendy, 2011. "Measuring the economic gain of investing in girls : the girl effect dividend," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5753, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Cameroon," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22433, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Toward Solutions for Youth Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23261, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reclaiming their Voice : New Perspectives From Young Women and Men in Upper Egypt," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11908, The World Bank.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2012. "Youth Employment Programs : An Evaluation of World Bank and International Finance Corporation Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12225, August.
- Cunningham, Wendy & Salvagno, Javier Bustos, 2011. "Youth employment transitions in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5521, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014.
"Tunisia : Breaking the Barriers to Youth Inclusion
[Tunisie - Surmonter les obstacles a l'inclusion des jeunes]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20693, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Education - Education For All Access and Equity in Basic Education Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .