International Migration and Technological Progress
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2008. "Global Economic Prospects 2008 : Technology Diffusion in the Developing World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6335, December.
- Devesh Kapur, 2001. "Diasporas and Technology Transfer," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 265-286.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Çaglar Özden & Mariana Spatareanu & Cristina Neagu, 2006.
"Migrant Networks and Foreign Direct Investment,"
Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark
2006-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 1999.
"Ethnic Chinese Networks in International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
7189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry McCormick & Jackline Wahba, 2003. "Return International Migration and Geographical Inequality: The Case of Egypt," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(4), pages 500-532, December.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A. Pattillo & Smita Wagh, 2007. "Impact of Remittanceson Poverty and Financial Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 07/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Brigit Helms, 2006. "Access for All : Building Inclusive Financial Systems," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6973, December.
- Wagner, Don & Head, Keith & Ries, John, 2002. "Immigration and the Trade of Provinces," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(5), pages 507-25, December.
- Gould, David M, 1994. "Immigrant Links to the Home Country: Empirical Implications for U.S. Bilateral Trade Flows," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 302-16, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.