Diasporas and Technology Transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Christopher Stanton, 2014.
"Diasporas and Outsourcing: Evidence from oDesk and India,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(7), pages 1677-1697, July.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Christopher T. Stanton, 2012. "Diasporas and Outsourcing: Evidence from oDesk and India," NBER Working Papers 18474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & Stanton, Christopher, 2013. "Diasporas and outsourcing : evidence from oDesk and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6403, The World Bank.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2016. "Migration to the EU: Social and Macroeconomic Effects on Sending Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2015. "Global Collaborative Patents," NBER Working Papers 21735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören & Sanne Hiller, 2015. "Absorption of Foreign Knowledge: Firms’ Benefits of Employing Immigrants," Working Papers V-386-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- William R. Kerr, 2013.
"Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns,"
NBER Working Papers
19657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Kerr, 2016. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6216, CESifo Group Munich.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-039, Harvard Business School.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004.
"Demographic changes and international factor mobility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 369-420.
- John F. Helliwell, 2004. "Demographic Changes and International Factor Mobility," NBER Working Papers 10945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dessus, Sebastien & Nahas, Charbel, 2008. "Migration and Education Decisions in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4775, The World Bank.
- D'artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2010.
"The Impact Of The Eu Blue Card Policy On Economic Growth In The African Sending Countries,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(3), pages 225-247, September.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2010. "The Impact of the EU Blue Card Policy on Economic Growth in the African Sending Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Hübler, Michael, 2016. "Does Migration Support Technology Diffusion in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 148-162.
- Patricia Illingworth, 2012. "Ethics and social capital for global well-being," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(4), pages 389-407, December.
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2001. "Diaspora and Development: Highly Skilled Migrants from East Asia," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-120, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Qin, Fei, 2015. "Global talent, local careers: Circular migration of top Indian engineers and professionals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 405-420.
- Andrew Burns & Sanket Mohapatra, 2008. "International Migration and Technological Progress," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11021, The World Bank.
- Francesco LISSONI, 2016. "Migration and Innovation Diffusion : An Eclectic Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Andre Wolf, 2014. "The Inconsistency of "Brain Gain": The Schooling-Migration Nexus Revisited," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 35-49, September.
- Ernest MIGUELEZ & Claudia NOUMEDEM TEMGOUA, 2017. "Immigration externalities, knowledge flows and brain gain," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Aki Harima, 2015. "Motivation of Japanese Descending Diaspora Entrepreneurs (Motywacja przedsiebiorcow diaspory japonskiej bedacych potomkami emigrantow)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(19), pages 22-36.
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, 2006. "Diaspora Networks and the International Migration of Skills : How Countries Can Draw on their Talent Abroad," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7008.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:1009-1038. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenney, Martin & Breznitz, Dan & Murphree, Michael, 2013. "Coming back home after the sun rises: Returnee entrepreneurs and growth of high tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 391-407.
- Tiwari, Rajnish, 2016. "India's potential as a lead market for frugal innovation and the role of socio-cultural context factors," Working Papers 94, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Yukiko Murakami, 2014. "Influences of return migration on international collaborative research networks: cases of Japanese scientists returning from the US," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 616-634, August.
- Ellerman,David P., 2003. "Policy research on migration and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3117, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:2:y:2001:i:2:p:265-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .