Space-time dynamics, spatial competition and the theory of chaos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Harris & A G Wilson, 1978. "Equilibrium values and dynamics of attractiveness terms in production-constrained spatial-interaction models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(4), pages 371-388, April.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1990. "Spatial interaction models as a unified framework for dynamic transportation models," Serie Research Memoranda 0082, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Farmer, Roger E. A., 1986. "Deficits and cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-88, October.
- R W White, 1985. "Transitions to chaos with increasing system complexity: the case of regional industrial systems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(3), pages 387-396, March.
- P Nijkamp & A Reggiani, 1990.
"Logit models and chaotic behaviour: a new perspective,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(11), pages 1455-1467, November.
- P Nijkamp & A Reggiani, 1990. "Logit Models and Chaotic Behaviour: A New Perspective," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(11), pages 1455-1467, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1991-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.