An international review of cultural consumption research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Giroux, 2006. "'It Was Such a Handy Term': Management Fashions and Pragmatic Ambiguity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(6), pages 1227-1260, September.
- Judith Butler, 2010. "Performative Agency," Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 147-161, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tepe, Markus & Vanhuysse, Pieter, 2014. "A vote at the opera? The political economy of public theaters and orchestras in the German states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 254-273.
- Giacomo Del Chiappa & Giuseppe Melis & Marcello Atzeni, 2014. "Le emozioni come variabile di segmentazione e fattore di moderazione della soddisfazione in ambito museale," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 19-38.
- Natascha Notten & Bram Lancee & Herman Werfhorst & Harry Ganzeboom, 2015. "Educational stratification in cultural participation: cognitive competence or status motivation?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(2), pages 177-203, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural consumption; Marketing research; Segmentation; Motivations;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-11-21 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .