|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Management Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
: +39 0412348721
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:mdvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Francesco Casarin & Anna Moretti, 2011. "An international review of cultural consumption research," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francesco Casarin & Anna Moretti, 2011.
"An international review of cultural consumption research,"
12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Tepe, Markus & Vanhuysse, Pieter, 2014. "A vote at the opera? The political economy of public theaters and orchestras in the German states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 254-273.
- Giacomo Del Chiappa & Giuseppe Melis & Marcello Atzeni, 2014. "Le emozioni come variabile di segmentazione e fattore di moderazione della soddisfazione in ambito museale," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 19-38.
- Natascha Notten & Bram Lancee & Herman Werfhorst & Harry Ganzeboom, 2015. "Educational stratification in cultural participation: cognitive competence or status motivation?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(2), pages 177-203, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francesco Casarin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.