Report NEP-CUL-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruth Towse & Hyojung Sun, 2016. "Researching song titles, product cycles and copyright in published music: problems, results and data sources," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-06-2016, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jun 2016.
- Maria Lusiani & Fabrizio Panozzo, 2016. "Culture on top: Beyond museification and culture-led regeneration of industrial heritage," Working Papers 2, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Francesco Casarin & Fabio Marzella, 2016. "Performing Art Consumption and the Artistic Benefit: A new dimension for engaging customers in performing arts," Working Papers 6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2016. "Cultural Assimilation during the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 22381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pannicke, Julia, 2015. "Media bias in women's magazines: Do advertisements influence editorial content?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 99, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Valeria Rueda & Guillaume Laval & Etienne Patin, 2016. "Achieving the American Dream: Cultural Distance, Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _140, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Müller-Kock, Anika, 2016. "Market power and media revenue allocation in professonal sports: The case of formula one," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 102, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.