Location as an instrument for social welfare improvement in a spatial model of Cournot competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raquel Arévalo-Tomé & José María Chamorro-Rivas, 2006. "Location as an instrument for social welfare improvement in a spatial model of cournot competition," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 30(1), pages 117-136, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Gaudet & Stephen W. Salant, 1991.
"Uniqueness of Cournot Equilibrium: New Results From Old Methods,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 399-404.
- Gaudet, G. & Salant, S.W., 1988. "Uniqueness Of Cournot Equilibrium: New Results From Old Methods," Cahiers de recherche 8818, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Gaudet, G. & Salant, S., 1988. "Uniqueness Of Cournot Equilibrium: New Results From Old Methods," Papers 89-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C. & Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Two remarks on Cournot equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hung Sun & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial price discrimination in a symmetric barbell model: Bertrand vs. Cournot," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 141-158, March.
- Sun Chia-Hung, 2014. "Cournot and Bertrand Competition in a Model of Spatial Price Discrimination with Differentiated Products," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22, January.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vig:wpaper:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Economía Aplicada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deviges.html .