Statistical moments analysis of production and welfare in multi-product Cournot oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Jingang, 2001.
"A characterization for the negative welfare effects of cost reduction in Cournot oligopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 455-469, March.
- Jingang Zhao, 1999. "A Characterization of the Negative Welfare Effects of Cost Reduction in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Papers 99-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Seade, J, 1985. "Profitable Cost Increases and the Shifting of Taxation : Equilibrium Response of Markets in Oligopoly," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 260, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Daniele Moro & Richard D. Green, 1994.
"Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 61-73.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ngo, Van Long & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1997.
"Cost heterogeneity, industry concentration and strategic trade policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 207-220, August.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Cost Heterogeneity, Industry Concentration and Startegic Trade Policies," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a39, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Ngo Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2005.
"Selective penalization of polluters: an inf-convolution approach,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(2), pages 421-454, February.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2002. "Selective Penalization Of Polluters: An Inf-Convolution Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-40, CIRANO.
- Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 2001.
"Cost Manipulation Games in Oligopoly, with Costs of Manipulating,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 505-533, May.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999. "Cost Manipulation Games in Oligopoly, with Costs of Manipulating," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-13, CIRANO.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1988. "Helping Minor Firms Reduces Welfare," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1199-1202, December.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "Firm size and diversification: Multiproduct firms in asymmetric oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-67, February.
- Greg Shaffer & Stephen W. Salant, 1999. "Unequal Treatment of Identical Agents in Cournot Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 585-604, June.
- Fevrier, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent, 2004.
"Idiosyncratic shocks in an asymmetric Cournot oligopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 835-848, June.
- Laurent Linnemer & Philippe Février, 2004. "Idiosyncratic shocks in an asymmetric Cournot oligopoly," Post-Print hal-01634436, HAL.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2006. "A note on cost arrangement and market performance in a multi-product Cournot oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 583-591, May.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C. & Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Two remarks on Cournot equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-8.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2006. "Note on Cost Arrangement and Market Performance in a Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12720, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, X. Henry & Zhao, Jingang, 2007. "Welfare reductions from small cost reductions in differentiated oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 173-185, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:26:y:2008:i:2:p:598-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.