Tricks for maximizing collective utility functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1988. "Rational Household Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 63-90, January.
- Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2012. "A Characterization of Collective Individual Expenditure Functions," Working Papers 20/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1992. "Collective Labor Supply and Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 437-467, June.
- Elisa Pagani, 2009. "On Lagrangian Duality in Vector Optimization. Applications to the linear case," Working Papers 59/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Menon, Martina & Pagani, Elisa & Perali, Federico, 2018.
"Collective household welfare and intra-household inequality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 13(2), May.
- Jean-paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2015. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," Working Papers 13/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2017. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," CHILD Working Papers Series 56 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective Household Model; Vector Optimization Problems; Scalarization; Vector Duality.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2014-01-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:02/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.