On a Solution of the Optimal Stopping Problem for Processes with Independent Increments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Novikov & Albert Shiryaev, 2004. "On an Effective Solution of the Optimal Stopping Problem for Random Walks," Research Paper Series 131, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ernesto Mordecki, 2002. "Optimal stopping and perpetual options for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 473-493.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming-Chi Chang & Yuan-Chung Sheu, 2013. "Free boundary problems and perpetual American strangles," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 1149-1155, July.
- Christensen, Sören & Salminen, Paavo & Ta, Bao Quoc, 2013. "Optimal stopping of strong Markov processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 1138-1159.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii, Sergei, 2010. "Optimal stopping in Levy models, for non-monotone discontinuous payoffs," MPRA Paper 27999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christensen, Sören, 2014. "On the solution of general impulse control problems using superharmonic functions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 709-729.
- Soren Christensen, 2011. "A method for pricing American options using semi-infinite linear programming," Papers 1103.4483, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2011.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .