An ODE approach for the expected discounted penalty at ruin in a jump-diffusion model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E & Toft, Klaus Bjerre, 1996.
" Optimal Capital Structure, Endogenous Bankruptcy, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 987-1019, July.
- Hayne E. Leland and Klaus Bjerre Toft., 1995. "Optimal Capital Structure, Endogenous Bankruptcy, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-259, University of California at Berkeley.
- A. Kyprianou & B. Surya, 2007. "Principles of smooth and continuous fit in the determination of endogenous bankruptcy levels," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 131-152, January.
- Dufresne, Francois & Gerber, Hans U., 1991. "Risk theory for the compound Poisson process that is perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-59, March.
- Ernesto Mordecki, 2002. "Optimal stopping and perpetual options for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 473-493.
- Svetlana I. Boyarchenko & Sergei Z. Levendorskiĭ, 2002. "Perpetual American options," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Gaussian Merton-Black-Scholes Theory, chapter 5, pages 121-149 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Pirsic, Gottlieb & Regensburger, Georg & Rosenkranz, Markus, 2010. "An algebraic operator approach to the analysis of Gerber-Shiu functions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 42-51, February.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:104-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi, Yichun & Jaimungal, Sebastian & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2010. "An insurance risk model with stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Ming-Chi Chang & Yuan-Chung Sheu, 2013. "Free boundary problems and perpetual American strangles," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 1149-1155, July.
- Chi, Yichun, 2010. "Analysis of the expected discounted penalty function for a general jump-diffusion risk model and applications in finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 385-396, April.
- Tenorio Villalón, Ángel F. & Martín Caraballo, Ana M. & Paralera Morales, Concepción & Contreras Rubio, Ignacio, 2013. "Ecuaciones diferenciales y en diferencias aplicadas a los conceptos económicos y financieros || Differential and Difference Equations Applied to Economic and Financial Concepts," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 16(1), pages 165-199, December.
More about this item
KeywordsJump-diffusion; Expected discounted penalty; Phase-type distribution; Optimal capital structure; G12; C60; C61; C65; 60J75; 91B28; 91B30; 91B70;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:3:p:323-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.