A method for pricing American options using semi-infinite linear programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Mordecki, 2002. "Optimal stopping and perpetual options for Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 473-493.
- Alexander Novikov & Albert Shiryaev, 2006. "On a Solution of the Optimal Stopping Problem for Processes with Independent Increments," Research Paper Series 178, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Martin Lauko & Daniel Sevcovic, 2010. "Comparison of numerical and analytical approximations of the early exercise boundary of the American put option," Papers 1002.0979, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
- Christensen, Sören & Irle, Albrecht, 2009. "A note on pasting conditions for the American perpetual optimal stopping problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 349-353, February.
- Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2003. "On the optimal stopping problem for one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 173-212, October.
- Alexander Novikov & Albert Shiryaev, 2004. "On an Effective Solution of the Optimal Stopping Problem for Random Walks," Research Paper Series 131, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.4483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.